The groin protector assembly is made up of a groin protector carrier with a removable ballistic insert and provides additional protection for the femoral arteries and pelvis. The groin protector assembly attaches to the inside of the front carrier using two nylon straps and snap fasteners.
Assembly and Attachment
- Lay the carrier on a flat surface with inner side (or side with label) facing up.
- Separate hook and loop seam and install soft ballistic insert with the label side facing up.
- Position ballistic insert inside the carrier, aligning the hook and loop tapes and ensuring the carrier material is smooth and flat after the installation.
- Re-seal seam of the insert pocket.
- Lay the base vest on flat surface with interior facing up.
- Lay groin protector near bottom of front carrier with label facing up.
- Route straps on groin protector through loops and snap.
Maximum Finished Weights; Lbs.
- X-Small to Medium-Long: 0.72
- Large to 4X-Large: 0.87
Minimum Ballistic Panel Area; Sq. In.
- X-Small to Medium-Long: 69
- Large to 4X-Large: 85
National Stock Number
|XS to M-L||8470-01-526-8051||8470-01-497-8626|
|L to 4XL||8470-01-526-8053||8470-01-497-8627|